Become a Certified Sober Coach and help even more people in the biggest growth sectors of the Addiction Treatment Industry.
Certified Recovery Coaching & Sober Companion Training
Learning Objectives for the Certified Recovery Coaching & Sober Companion Training
- Describe the roles and functions of a recovery coach & sober companion
- List the components, core values and guiding principles of recovery
- Build skills to enhance relationships
- Discuss co-occurring disorders and medicated assisted recovery
- Describe stages of change and their applications
- Address ethical issues
- Experience wellness planning
- Practice newly acquired skills
Certified Sober Recovery Coaching Courses
Certified Recovery Coaching Training - Melbourne - 21-26 March 2019
Sober Academys Certified Recovery Coaching Training is coming to Melbourne, Australia. This 5 day course will give you all the skills and confidence to become a Certified Recovery Coach and Sober Companion
21-26 March 2019 - 16 Grice Ave, Mount Eliza, Melbourne, Australia.