Become a Certified Sober Coach and help even more people in the biggest growth sectors of the Addiction Treatment Industry.
Learning Objectives for the Certified Recovery Coach & Sober Companion Training
- Describe the roles and functions of a recovery coach & sober companion
- List the components, core values and guiding principles of recovery
- Build skills to enhance relationships
- Discuss co-occurring disorders and medicated assisted recovery
- Describe stages of change and their applications
- Address ethical issues
- Experience wellness planning
- Practice newly acquired skills
Certified Sober Recovery Coaching Courses
Certified Recovery Coaching Training - London - 11-15 March 2020
Certified Recovery Coaching Training is coming back to London, UK. This 5 day course will help you become a Certified Recovery Coach and work in the most expanding area of the industry.
11-15 March 2020 - London, UK.
Certified Recovery Coaching Training - Omaha - 20 -24 April 2020
Sober Academy is delighted to bring its signature course Certified Recovery Coaching Training to the USA in association with Sober Coaching and Kaneko Nebraska.
20 - 24 April 2020 - Omaha, NE USA.
Certified Recovery Coaching Training - Malmö - 3-7 June 2020
This five-day course is specifically designed for those interested in becoming actively involved in serving as a certified Recovery Coach & Sober Companion.
3-7 June 2020 - Malmö, Sweden.
Certified Recovery Coaching Training - London - 23 - 27 September 2020
Sober Academy is delighted to return to London for its signature training course Professional Certified Recovery Coach Training & Sober Companion Training.
28 April - 2 May 2020 - London, UK.