Become a Certified Sober Coach and help even more people in the biggest growth sectors of the Addiction Treatment Industry.
Certified Recovery Coaching & Sober Companion Training
Learning Objectives for the Certified Recovery Coaching & Sober Companion Training
- Describe the roles and functions of a recovery coach & sober companion
- List the components, core values and guiding principles of recovery
- Build skills to enhance relationships
- Discuss co-occurring disorders and medicated assisted recovery
- Describe stages of change and their applications
- Address ethical issues
- Experience wellness planning
- Practice newly acquired skills
Certified Sober Recovery Coaching Courses
Certified Recovery Coaching Training - London - 25-29 September 2019
Certified Recovery Coaching Training is coming back to London, UK. This 5 day course will help you become a Certified Recovery Coach and work in the most expanding area of the industry.
25-29 September 2019 - London, UK. Venue to be confirmed
Certified Recovery Coaching Training - Marbella - 23-27 October 2019
Following the successful Certified Intervention Training Sober Academy is now bringing its Certified Recovery Coaching Training to Marbella, Spain. Become a Certified Recovery Coach now!!
23-27 October 2019 - Senator Marbella Spa Hotel, Marbella, Spain.